Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Refueled


Refueled
“Wind beneath My Wings”

Just when I thought that I had accomplished in the air that which
I took flight to accomplish…
Just when I thought it was time to land…
I hovered over the ground for landing…
But could not land to receive the fueling necessary for continuing…

I called to those on the ground and the air but no one came to my aid…
Just when I thought I was all out of fuel…
A wind blew strong, carrying me a little higher off the ground…
I was going in a direction that I didn’t want to go in…
and that was HIGHER…for I THOUGHT I was out of fuel…

But this larger unknown plane, connected to my right…
A second larger plane, connected to my left…
And between the harder stronger winds and the two planes...
I went higher than I ever thought I would…
And I flew longer than I thought I could…

Just when I thought it was time to land...
God showed up as the wind beneath my wings...
Encamping Angels all around me...
Refueling me for an even greater mission...
Lifting me higher than I’ve ever gone before...

Now I am set to soar for eternity...
For the Master lives inside of me...
Lord, I thank you for your grace...
But Lord, PLEASE continue to have mercy.
Amen

 
“Hitting the scary edge of you Comfort Zone again and again proves that you’re a Dreamer on the move toward your Dream”
- The Dream Giver, Bruce Wilkinson

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus
- Phillipians 4:19

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
 – Psalm 143:8


No comments:

Post a Comment