Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Monday, January 2, 2012

Walk in Victory, Posses Your Destiny

Walking in victory means yielding ourselves – it means totally surrendering to God.  We securely fasten our hope and faith in Him knowing, trusting, believing God will grant the provisions necessary to bring us to HIS desired outcome for our lives.  This is called Promise.

Find below some scriptures regarding God’s promises and be encouraged, empowered, improved and enriched! Walk in victory with increased faith!

The Lord says:
-         And this is the promise that He has promised us – eternal life.
– 1 John 2:25
-         God promises salvation for not only us but our children – I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save
– Isaiah 49:25 NIV
-         God promised us forgiveness – If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
– 1 John 1:9
-         God promises to not only forgive our sins but to remove them from us – As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us – Psalm 103:12 NKJV
-         God promises to deliver us from fear – I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears
– Psalm 34:4 NIV
-         God promises us fruit of the spirit – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control – Galatians 5:22-23 NIV
-         God promises to supply our needs, to make provision for us – And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus
– Philippians 4:19
-         God promised to give us new hearts and new desires – I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.  I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes
– Ezekiel 36:26-27
-         The Lord promises not to keep any good thing from you – For Jehovah God is our Light and our Protector.  He gives us grace and glory.  No good thing will He withhold from those who walk  along his paths
– Psalm 84:11 TLB
-         God promised to end death, sorrow and pain – He will wipe every tear from their eyes.  There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away
– Revelation 21:4 NIV
-         Behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth. And you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spoke concerning you.  All have come to pass for you; not one word of them has failed
– Joshua 23:14
-         My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips
– Psalm 89:34


PRAYER:  Most Holy loving and gracious God, thank you for your promises.  I am grateful that you are kind, giving, merciful, forgiving and that you have never lied.  Thank you for the reminders that all I have suffered will come to an end.  Thank you for the reminder that because you have freed me from sin I am free.  Thank you for replacing my broken, unforgiving heart with a new one that is like yours.  Thank you for a new spirit which keeps me on the upright path to do your will. Now help me to be an agent of change.  Help me to apply what I have learned about you to my life that others may come to know you.  In Jesus name, Amen

Know that the Lord has fearfully and wonderfully made you because His works are wonderful according to Psalm 139:14


No comments:

Post a Comment