Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Friday, January 13, 2012

Stacie J. Whitaker Short Bio (Update)

Stacie J. Whitaker
Poet, Author, Vocalist & Inspirationalist
Photograph Taken By: Andre Keels of Keels Mobile Photo




Stacie J. Whitaker-Harris, Minister of the Gospel, Author, Poet, Vocalist, Inspirationalist, and Advocate for Social Equality as well as a blessed mother of three beautiful jewels; fairs as a deeply compassionate, determined and loving woman of great faith, humbly honored to serve.  Currently on The Embracing Me journey, Whitaker, believes healing broken women leads to the healing and restoration of broken boys, men and eventually, families.  She seeks to feed the souls of those in need of healing, restoration and inspiration through the various gifts given by God; knowing she was created to create and purposed to share each creation.



Whitaker shared inspirational messages through a daily prayer call and monthly women’s meet-ups from January 2011 until December 2012.  Currently, she facilitates a weekly Wednesday morning Worship & Word prayer call and also contributes inspirational messages through the Embracing Me blog www.2embraceme.com.  To date Ms. Whitaker’s messages have spread to over 50 countries including; Australia, Barbados, Brazil, Canada, Ecuador, Ghana, Hungary, Italy, Jamaica, Korea, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Philippines, Rwanda, Spain, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Venezuela and more.


Presently attending Regent University, Whitaker seeks a Masters of Divinity and dual Masters of Art in Journalism. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Baltimore in Nonprofit Management.  Harris is author of Hell & Heaven at 8, co-author of the Whitaker Book of Poetry and prior freelance writer for the Baltimore Examiners, Faith and Culture column.  She looks forward to the release of the final three books in The Embracing Me Memoir series; 16 Tears, Death at 24 and 32 The Awakening, August 2013.  Whitaker, determined to fulfill the mandate as God’s chosen and elect for such a time as this, serves with passion, purpose and a great deal of persistence against all odds.

  
“She welcomes the poor and helps the needy...

She is strong and is respected by the people...

She looks forward to the future with joy...

She speaks wise words and teaches others to be kind."

~ Proverbs 31: 20-26





2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure in meeting you. Keep in touch.
    Zion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mon plaisir, enchante monsieur! Will do. Blessings Zion!

      ~ Stacie

      Delete