Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Monday, May 6, 2013

Baggage & Boundaries (Part II)

In part I of Baggage & Boundaries, Marcell "The Voice" Russell poured out light, love and healing with his words as well as his music.  Here in part II of Baggage & Boundaries, gifted singer, songwriter, world leader and sacred woman, Ama Chandra provides insight to enlighten the masses regarding the baggage and boundaries in and of relationships. 

In this interview she allowed herself to openly express the vulnerability she felt after divorce and a few broken relationships.  In doing so, Ama describes her experiences with the baggage she allowed to enter her sacred space, the baggage she carried from  relationship to relationship and also the establishment of boundaries after each place of growth. 

"Many women, even those on the path of self-actualization, like myself, at the core, simply don't feel loved or lovable because our parents didn't necessarily get "IT" (loving us) right.  This leads to us accepting things we shouldn't.  For instance, I am so trusting and because of that I have often been manipulated.   
So I agree, many of us carry baggage from past trauma's.  We have been conditioned towards pain, blame and judgment.  So we sort of expect that.  People will do anything to justify their behaviors - especially women because many of us are used to being victims.   
As a woman and mother, I have learned, through the course of time that I must take care of self and that includes; knowing my worth, trusting "The Spirit" as well as trusting myself.  I have learned to read the signs - when someone reveals themselves, I trust what they divulge. 
So I reclaim my worth with statements of power and purpose that affirm me such as; Anyone who is not for my highest good is released to their highest good immediately and effortlessly and other affirmations such as; Love flows in and through me effortlessly. I am love. I receive love. I radiate love. I BE LOVE",  beautiful songstress, Ama proclaimed. 
Sacred woman Ama Chandra continued sharing the negative self talk males and females often have after engaging in a distressing relationship with these words, 
"This (negativity) does not have to be the case. Releasing something or someone that is not good for you does not have to be met with struggle and strife. We can choose to be at peace which takes practice". 
Finally, Ama says she remains positive in her outlook towards partnership. Although she no longer relies on the "check list" method to guide, acquire or inform her relationship choices and decisions, Ama does remain open to a complimentary, spiritually grounded, supportive, man, partner and mate who is protective, kind, masculine, artistic and ready to love her and her children. 

Each encounter in our lives is an opportunity to grow. Thank you Ama Chandra for your insightful perspective and especially for those powerful affirmations that release positive energy back into the atmosphere.


Enjoy the melodious Ama Chandra as she shares an affirmation of love with her song "Love is Where You Are"  as well as one of my favorites "Free" which describes the release of pain and baggage while setting boundaries in order to reclaim peace and balance.


Here are links to connect to this Beautiful instrument and gently loving woman:


Beautiful Melodies by Ama Chandra

Twitter @Amachandra 
Facebook 



No comments:

Post a Comment