Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Saturday, April 20, 2013

All Glory to God

Great day everyone! May this combination of God's word from various scriptures feed your soul, ignite a passion in you for living TODAY, encourage you to run on and remind you to give God all Glory.

This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it! For, excellent is the Lord our God. He alone is worthy of our praise. Magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt His name together. 

Our souls makes its boast in the Lord. The Lord is our rock and fortress in Him will we trust. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork. The earth is the Lords and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein. Blessed be the Rock of salvation for He is strong and mighty. The Lord God be exalted in all things! He reigns over the heavens and the earth.

We lift up our heads allowing the King of glory, who is Sovereign to come in. We extol thee O Lord. We worship and adore you. Lord we wait on you as you deliver us from unrighteousness. Lord, You alone preserve the faithful. We praise you for we know praise from the upright is beautiful.

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good. The Lord our God is Holy! He is the Great I AM. Yahweh the provider, sustains.  The Lord is merciful and glorious. Delight in the abundance of God's peace. Selah


No comments:

Post a Comment