Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Eyes dripping with tears...

My tears fall profusely this morning but its not what you think.  My heart is in tack! My mind is in tack! My body is in tack! My relationships are in tack! My household is in tack! My children are in tack!

Well, why then do my eyes drip with tears this morning? Simply because I rose to see another day and was reminded that God loves me! My delight is in the Lord this morning. 

I consider the fact that twenty years ago the doctors gave me a grim report saying they had done all they can but I trusted in a God who is not like man.  I believed the report of the Lord over, above and beyond what men could speak and do.  I trusted God enough to release (surrender) my body to Him.  I believed God enough to rest (trust) in Him.  I even did so expecting God for relief (provision) to do what only He could do.  So as I reflect this morning I can say with my whole heart that God has been better to me than I've been to myself and its NOT a cliche for me.  I can say the Lord loves me, covers me, keeps me, protects me, shields me,  prunes me, corrects me, lifts me and even leaves room for me to turn my heart towards Him when everything at times faints within me.  The Lord is my rock and so this morning I am crying because I am grateful, grateful not only for what God has done but simply because who He is and He is the word of life. God is LOVE, absolute love!




PRAYER:
God, Lord of all, Giver of life, thank you for loving me.  Thank you for keeping my mind, body, spirit and considering my soul.  Lord thank you for breathing on me today.  Thank you O' Lord for reshaping my thoughts so I can see me as you see me.  Lord thank you for looking beyond my faults.  Thank you for breaking my flesh and even my spirit so that you can get out of me what you desire.  Lord you are the Father of all and I am simply grateful for you just being you.  Now Lord for the eye who reads, for the ones who are not in a place to understand how deep your love runs, for those who are not able to see that they are wonderfully and beautifully made, Lord I pray that you will send Angels to encamp around them.  Release them from self destruction.  Speak into their spirits.  Change their minds and renew them daily.  Let not their hearts be troubled but bring them to a place of peace.  Thank you for hearing these petitions and cries, In Jesus Name I do pray, Amen


SCRIPTURE: "Trust in Him at all times; pour out your heart to Him, for God is our refuge" ~ Psalm 62:8

No comments:

Post a Comment