Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Talk II Me BWE TV Interview


A special thank you goes out to DJ OneLuv, Terry, Loretta & Darnita for inviting me to discuss the first book in The Embracing Me Project, "Hell & Heaven at 8" Sunday, September 2, 2012 on "Talk II Me TV Show". 

View the two parts of the show by clicking the link below:
Talk II Me TV Show

DEDICATION FROM "HELL & HEAVEN AT 8"
This book is dedicated to every young girl, woman and any male who experienced the discomforts and humiliation of watching family members, especially fathers and mothers, wast away, being consumed by drugs and alcohol. Equally, the book is dedicated to the neglected, abandoned and anyone who has ever suffered from sexual, physical, mental or verbal abuse; thus lacking self-love, self-esteem, self-worth and or self-respect.  To those whose minds were or still are consumed with the suicidal thoughts in hopes to rid yourself of the nightmares in reliving moments of pain over and over again. To those who still cry yourself to sleep at night wishing to turn back the hands of time.  To the victorious ones who exceeded the expectations of the disasters you lived through and are living a life complete from guilt and shame.
And certainly, this book is dedicated to those who struggle with your identity, unable to embrace the true you.
CLICK HERE: "Hell & Heaven at 8" TO PURCHASE




No comments:

Post a Comment