Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Monday, June 11, 2012

LOOK!!!!!!!!

LOOK!!!
For new is my appearance...
The doors opened to me...
No longer shall I deny but I receive...
My lips are swollen...
Ready to pour out...
As my heart now opens to purity...
Cleansed and now whole...
My head drips with fresh oil...
A quickening captures my soul...
My eyes sought and now my soul has found...
LOOK!!!!!!!! Changed!



Song of Solomon 1:2-4, 15-17
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth:
for thy love is better than wine
because of the savour of thy good ointments
thy name is as ointment poured forth,
therefore do the virgins love thee 
draw me, we will run after thee:
the king hath brought me into his chambers:
we will be glad and rejoice in thee,
We will remember thy love more than wine:
the upright love thee...

Behold, thou art fair, my love;
behold, thou art fair; thou has doves eyes
Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant:
also our bed is green
The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir


Song of Solomon 2:4-6, 10-14
He brought me to the banqueting house,
and his banner over me was love
Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples;
for I am sick of love
His left hand is under my head,
and his right hand doth embrace me...

My beloved spake, and said unto me,
Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away
For, lo, the winter is past,
the rain is over and gone;
The flowers appear on the earth;
the time of the singing of birds is come,
and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

The fig tree putteth forth her green figs,
and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell.
Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock,
in the secret places of the stairs,
let me see thy countenance,
let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice,
and thy countenance is comely

Selah





3 comments:

  1. That's true love right there! This loves come with Change and accepting the Change that God directs us to, so that we can be purified in Gods Love and Image!!!!

    Love This!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of you ladies are absolutely right! God's blessings

      Delete