Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Monday, June 11, 2012

A humble place...

When I consider all I have done that was contrary to how I was created...

When I consider all I have spoken that was contrary to how I ought speak...

When I consider all I thought that was contrary to how I should think...

When I consider all the roads I have traveled that was contrary to the places I should have been...

As I consider these things, I humble myself, knowing life could be so different for me...

As I think of the various outcomes that could have come to pass due to my thinking, the things I spoke...in essence, due to my contrary living -- All I can do is humble myself before the throne of God and thank Him for being gracious but especially for being merciful.



PRAYER:
Jehovah Elohim (the ONLY Lord God), your are Holy!
Jehovah Jireh (provider), thank you for supplying all my needs!
Jehovah Rapha (healer), thank you for your generous healing touch!
Jehovah Gibbor (God who is mighty), thank you for being my strong tower!

Jehovah Shalom (my peace), thank you for allowing the rivers of calm to be present with me!

Jehovah Shammah (God who is there), thank your for being a very present help wrapping me with your warm embrace!

Jehovah Hoseenu (Lord our maker), thank you for making me wonderfully and beautifully in your likeness!

Jehovah Rohi (my Shepherd), thank you for being a friend, protector and comforter!

Jehovah Tsidkenu (Lord our righteousness), thank you for making my way clear as you are just!

Jehovah El Gmolah (Lord of recompense), thank you for filling me to the overflow with more of you! 

Thank you for your mercy! Thank you that I do NOT look like what I've been through!

Only YOU, my Lord God, El Elyon are worthy of my praise.  I shall worship you all the days of my life! Faithful are you God! Humbly I submit my will to you! I surrender for my life is not my own but I belong to you! Take my heart, mind, body, spirit...ALL of me and have your way for I recognize that You are God and God alone! Thank you for holding me, building me, strengthening me, lifting me, breaking me, making me, establishing me and for creating in me a clean heart, a right mind, renewed and open to you! I bless You God in Jesus name, Amen



1 comment:

  1. WORSHIP, WORSHIP, WORSHIP, WORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH GOD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete