Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Friday, December 30, 2011

Early Rise With God on My Mind...


Greetings!


Welcome to a new beginning with Wednesday Morning Worship & Word

Charged to change and grow spiritually, a group of nine women came together for daily prayer commencing January 2011. After more than eighteen months of early morning prayer men from all over the country joined this group of praying women which grew from eight locals from Maryland to more than a hundred women from all over the country.  

December 5, 2012 concluded a two year prayer call that took place 7 days a week with participants from all over the USA such as; MD, DC, VA, NC, SC, GA, NJ, NY, OR, WA, FL, AZ, LA, OK, CA, DE, WI as well as many other places. People even called in from Canada and Japan. These times of praying together, fellowship, worship, studying the word and reflecting on that word led to physical, emotional, mental healing, growth to the body of Christ as well as spiritual growth and increased faith.
 
God is not done and neither are we.  Feel free to join us weekly via conference call, every Wednesday morning for Worship & Word.
 
EVERY WEDNESDAY

TIME: 6AM EST

DIAL: 605.562.3000

CODE: 223212#
 


Email prayer request to: stacie.jwhitaker@gmail.com

Feel free to invite others to join the call

***This is an international call -- Eastern Standard Time

SCRIPTURE:  
Give ear to my words, O Lord,
Consider my meditation.
Give heed to the voice of my cry,
My King and my God,
For to You I will pray.
My voice You shall hear in the morning,
O Lord;
In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up
Psalm 5:1-3

PRAYER:  Father God, it is I, your child.  I am desirous to sit in your presence.  I only ask that you incline your ear to hear the very heart of me at this precise moment. Here I am Lord.  Early I rise seeking your guidance.  I am in need of more of you.  Hear thy servants prayer, In Jesus name, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment