Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Friday, September 2, 2011

Reflection of the Greatest Gift

REFLECTION: Now that we've crept into the ninth month of the year I find myself reflecting yet again; where is my heart, what thoughts have I allowed to enter my mind, am I living, have I grown, what are my plans, have I kept my word to myself, my children, my family, to God, what have I accomplished, what have I learned and over all, what can I do differently to improve?  These are many of the questions that linger in my heart and mind.
The answers are both simple and complex; God has been the center and foundation of my heart, my thoughts, my mind, my living, and my plans.  He has done the increase and is the author and commander of my dreams and goals; for vision comes from Him.  All in all, I learned to trust God more, to grow in Him through His word by studying daily, resting daily in Him, quieting the voices in my head that I may hear the true and authentic voice. 
God is my guide.  He is my source and what I do to improve is to STAY IN THE SECRET PLACE!  So if you want my attention, if you want my time, if you want to hear words, if you question where I am or where I am going, know this; I am in the secret place and the only way to get to me is to come IN to that same place.  May you find your secret place…your ultimate resting place in God!
The Greatest Gift 
Rest in the Secret Place
Poem Written by Stacie J. Whitaker-Harris,
Inspired and Authored by God
Shield of shields, Light of light,
Oil of oil, Giver of gifts,
Love from love, Peace from peace,
Sleep from sleep, Awaken spirit,
Surely there is Depth in depth,
Matter from matter, Dirt from dirt,
Creations of creation, Piece by piece,
Seeking rest from rest; Here in the secret place,
My secret resting place; Strength is here,
Love, Hope, Peace, Joy; Increase resides here,
Increase in wisdom, knowledge and understanding,
Secret, no secret; Open to embrace all who seek
Here, In the secret place is all one desires

No comments:

Post a Comment