Welcome

Embracing Me is an opportunity for us to connect with ourselves...learning to embrace the God within. The post that I share with you are very real. The experiences of my life (whether good, bad or indifferent) sought to develop me into a Woman who honors the God that dwells inside of me.

For over 10 years I fought against sharing my life's experiences with the world but I also neglected to fully share my gifts. You may ask why I denied myself to live and the answer is fear! After relinquishing the fear of my own thoughts as well as the thoughts of others I have decided to do and be all that God has ordained. He chose me to share my testimonies through songs, poetry, short stories and encouraging words.

I invite you to travel with me as I journey into yet another fearful place, seeking to please the Father while providing healing, restoration and inspiration as chosen. It is my hope that these words will improve your daily living.

My charge to you: Think Well. Do Well. Speak Well. Be Well. Live Well.


"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11

Monday, July 18, 2011

Women's Monthly Meet Up & Prayer Call Update

Women's Monthly Meet Up is an opportunity to enjoy fellowship with like-minded women.  During the "Meet Up", we pray, discuss the book of the month, enjoy lite fare and open discussion on topics ranging from but not limited to; being single, dating, marriage, family, love, sex, domestic violence, abortion, politIcs, finances, submitting our will to God, buying a home and various other topics that impact and affect us on a daily basis.  The objective is to provide support and encouragement through fellowship and discussion.

Being whole is the goal...Mind, Body and Spirit! 
Join us for the next "Women's Meet Up":
Saturday, July 30, 2011, 5pm - 7pm.

FREE gift for first seven Women to arrive!!! 
Book of the Month is "Journey to the Well" By Bishop Vashti McKenzie
RSVP by Monday, July 25, 2011 to:  stacie.jharris@yahoo.com  See you there!

Various Authors have agreed to make an appearance, sign books for attendees and share in the discussion.  Contact me to purchase books for confirmed authors or go online and get yours today!!!

Here is the outline created for the "Women's Monthly Meet Up"

Meeting Date            Book of the Month           Author (time is always 5pm - 7pm)
Jan 29th - The Dream Giver - By Bruce Wilkinson

February 26th - The 5 Love Languages - By Gary Chapman
Book on sale NOW at Lifeway Christian Bookstore in White Marsh
http://www.lifewaystores.com/  ($9.99)

March 19th - Two Weeks Before the Rest of My Life
- By Harold T. Fisher (Author confirmed)
Learn more about author at http://www.rosefogg.com/

April 28th - Inspiration for Life
- By Justin Jones-Fosu (Author confirmed)
Learn more about author at  http://www.justininspires.com/

May 28th - Verse in Motion
- By Renee Jean  (Author confirmed)
Learn more about author at  http://www.verseinmotion.com/
                                             
June 25th - The Lady, Her Lover and Her Lord - By Bishop TD Jakes

July 30th - Journey to the Well - By Bishop Vashti McKenzie
http://thisisyourwakeupcallonline.com/

August 27th - Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - By Joy Leary
http://www.joydegruy.com/

Sept 24th - The Audacity of Hope - By President Barack H. Obama

Oct 29th - MOVIE: "Stoning of Soraya"
Conversation facilitated by Visionary for God, Ms. Shanelle Gayden
http://www.encourageasister.org/

Nov 26th - MUSIC: A Cool Jazz like setting
(This is my Birthday weekend - I'm a turkey baby Nov 24th)

Dec 17th - End of the year celebration
(Gift Receiving - Surprise gifts to all attendees)

Also, join us Sunday – Saturday 7am for our Women’s prayer via conference call. 
Be restored, healed, refreshed, delivered, renewed, set free, revived and strengthened with this 15 minute power-packed prayer call.  Dial in at 605.562.3000 code 223212#. 

Be well and we look forward to hearing you on the prayer call and seeing you during the monthly meet up.  Feel free to invite others to join the conference call and monthly meet ups.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment